Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Green is the color of my parachute

Green, it is the color of the Greenback, the currency of United States of America, my adopted country. It is the predominant color on the flag of the land of my ancestors, Nigeria (Green White Green). I live in the Evergreen state of Washington, USA. Most especially it is my color, the color of my parachute.

I never gave my color much thought, other than in the contexts above, until I read Your Favorite Color: What it Says About You from greenliving. The greenliving piece was the first result on MSN’s A-List Search “What your favorite color says about you”. Below is what green says about me:

Green: The color of harmony and balance, Green symbolizes hope, renewal, and peace, and is usually liked by the gentle and sincere. Greens are generally frank, community-minded people, fairly sociable but preferring peace at any price. Green people can be too self-effacing, modest and patient, so they may get exploited by others. They are usually refined, civilized and reputable.

Is this even close? Your guess is as good as mine. What does your color say about you? Find out and let me know.

No comments: